First, try to consider some of the scenarios many us have encountered when working with clients and engaging financial professionals at industry conferences, trade shows, seminars, and on social media websites:
• “I underestimated the value of my business."
• "I sold my business to the wrong buyer and all of my clients left."
• "I thought I’d make more money selling myself; however I learned a valuable lesson to leave it to the professionals."
• "My sale to our employees’ ended up being a real problem."
• "I accepted a low down-payment earn-out and the buyer cherry-picked my clients."
Why Our Clients Choose Truforte
They are concerned about confidentiality. We know the importance of keeping a pending sale quiet. Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our ethics program and keeps us in business.
They have tried to sell on their own and were not able to find a buyer or settle on terms. We have a continuous pool of qualified buyers. In addition, our transaction knowledge benefits our clients when it comes to structuring and negotiating acceptable terms.
They found a buyer but could not finance the purchase price. We have long standing relationships with lending sources that specialize in financial sales to help our clients receive more cash at closing.
They are too personally invested to objectively evaluate and choose a buyer. We approach the sale of any practice with a high degree of objectivity. Selling a practice is a huge step and brings a range of emotions. Our objectivity helps diminish influencing emotions so the deal can be completed.
They appreciate our candor. We share the bad news along with the good. We want our clients to make the best decisions they can, and to do so, they need to have all relevant information to their transaction.
Back to Accounting Business for Sale