Truforte Business Group is a Florida Business Broker who has successfully helped hundreds of people with buying a business in Florida. Whether you are just looking to be your own boss or are looking for a Florida business investment we can guide you through the process and help you find a business opportunity that will fit your true forte. From restaurants, lawn services professional practices to franchises as well as many other types of businesses for sale, Truforte Business Group covers the Lee, Collier, Charlotte and Sarasota counties and we can help you with buying a business buyer locate businesses for sale or business investments in Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, Bonita Springs as well as many other parts of Florida including South, Southwest and Central Florida.
When searching for a Florida Business for sale, as experienced Business Brokers, Truforte Business Group can also review with the buyer various business opportunities as well as business financing options. From seller financing to obtaining SBA backed financing with a preferred business lender, a business acquisition or buying your Florida business can be made easier when consulting with an experienced intermediary or professional Business Broker.
For the international investor looking to make that investment into a Florida Business, the Business Brokers at TruForte Business Group have the experience of having worked with many foreign investors who have required E-2 and L1 visa. Please check out visa information for more details
Once you have determined you are ready to buy your Florida business opportunity the buyer can start preparing to buy a business and become their own boss.
• Initial meeting with a Truforte Business Group representative. It would be helpful if a buyer would provide some basic information as well as a financial statement. Having a business plan or basic idea of the skill set of the buyer based on previous employment of career history allows the business broker or intermediary to show a buyer the businesses for sale or acquisitions opportunities that may be most suitable for a particular buyer.
• Determine how much money is available for the down payment or how much the initial business investment will be. Generally speaking the buyer will need to have a minimum of 20% down. It is important that the business capital be in a liquid form and that there is enough cash for working capital.
• The time frame to purchase a business will need to be determined. Once the buyer finds the right business he will need to be prepared to make the decision to buy the business. The best business opportunities usually don't stay on the market long so in order to capitalize on an acquisition opportunity a buyer needs to be prepared to make an offer for the business.
• Knowing the kind of business you would like to own will be an important step in owning a Florida Business. Making sure you own a fun business and one that you enjoy working in can be crucial to you owning a profitable business. Having a successful business career starts with acquiring a business that will not only be a profitable business but also one that the buyer will enjoy.
• A professional Business Broker at Truforte Business Group will guide and assist you through the process of negotiating a purchase of a business that is right for you. As intermediaries of the transaction whether it is a franchise, home based business, small business, internet company or mid-size corporation Truforte Business Group can make the acquisition of a business for sale in Florida a pleasant experience for both the buyer and the seller. Many business opportunities can be found at Businesses for sale but if you don't find what you are looking for please call us at 239-284-1317.
If you are ready to get started with finding the right business to buy, filling out the buyer response form is a great way to get started.
For help with a business plan you may want to check out business planning.
Whether you are ready to buy a business now or are planning on buying in the future please bookmark this page and check back often. We are constantly updating our site and adding information you will not want to miss. For more information on purchasing a Florida business, visit Guide to Buying a Florida Business and review the buying a business checklist.