Experienced current practice owners, former accounting firm owners deciding to possibly re-enter the market, and newly credentialed Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents and other tax and accounting professionals share common concerns when looking to acquire a practice.
• Is the practice asking price worth what I would need to pay for it?
• How much do I need as a down payment?
• If I require financing; is that even possible in the current lending climate?
• How can I have confidence that the firm clients will stay with me?
Interestingly, the last question represents a seller’s primary decision-making driver. In most cases, sellers want to make sure they will find the right person to take care of their staff and clients. Price and terms run a very close second. Truforte Business Group address both—personality fit and acceptable terms to ensure the priority needs of both parties are successfully met. Here’s how we achieve this:
Our Formula for Your Success
• Our purchasing process has been refined during many sales transactions and offers a prescriptive, structured approach for managing a sound deal.
• Our inventory of practices for sale; we consistently maintain a large, viable pool of listings.
• We leverage long-standing relationships with stable lenders to offer secure borrowing opportunities.
And underlying these services is our dedication to you, guiding principles that support professional, ethical, collaborative working relationship is—a critical factor in creating a successful transaction for all parties.
Hear how we can connect you with relevant buying opportunities and provide expert guidance throughout your transaction. Contact us today for a complimentary, confidential consultation at Accounting Business for Sale
Back to Accounting Business for Sale